CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SECTOR
From product storage to final shipment, BSB Logistica offers integrated logistics services for the consumer electronics sector. For many years, we have been the reference point in warehouse and logistics management for large companies (link to the reference).
In particular, we take care of:
- Receiving the vehicle
- Unloading goods (both on pallets and in packages)
- Qualitative check on the packaging condition
- Quantitative check with respect to the incoming delivery note
- Storage on pallet racks, package racks, vertical/mini-load/stack warehouses
- Use of means such as retractable/trilateral forklift, horizontal and vertical order picker
- IMEI management
- Preparing picking lists sent by the customer
- Picking goods according to the customer’s needs and via “pick-by-light”
- Handling the outgoing delivery note received from the customer, completing any CMR for shipments abroad and handling the waybill for the courier
- Loading goods onto the outgoing vehicle via loading and unloading ramps
- Distribution to stores
All these phases (receipt, storage, picking and shipping) can be supported by an Information System (WMS, Warehouse Management System) that tracks all inbound and outbound movements of goods in the warehouse and provides timely and accurate information on warehouse stocks.
The WMS can be interfaced with the Customer’s Information System (ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning) to allow the parties to coordinate fundamental information for logistics (items, quantity, sender, recipient, carrier used, etc.).
Our warehouses are close to major motorway connections, facilitating the distribution and receipt of products to and from the major industrialised areas of Italy. A logistics hub served by good local infrastructure leads to economic advantages, including in transport costs.
Our operational activities of logistics and consulting take place mainly in the provinces of: Lecco, Como, Milan, Monza and Brianza, Varese, Bergamo, Brescia, Pavia, Piacenza, Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Lodi, Verona and Vicenza.