COSMETICS AND PERFUMES SECTOR
For the management and distribution of cosmetic products, BSB Logistica offers a complete and secure logistics service that takes care of the entire supply chain.
- Receiving the vehicle
- Unloading goods (both on pallets and in packages)
- Qualitative check on the packaging condition
- Quantitative check with respect to the incoming delivery note
- Storing goods on pallet racks in suitable facilities (such as vertical warehouses) and temperature-controlled areas
- Cross-docking management
- Preparing picking lists sent by the customer
- Picking goods based on batch and expiry date (FEFO concept: First Expired, First Out)
- Interfacing with the Ministry of Health
- Handling the outgoing delivery note received from the customer, completing any CMR for shipments abroad and handling the waybill for the courier
- Loading goods onto the outgoing vehicle
All these phases (receipt, storage, picking and shipping) can be supported by an Information System (WMS, Warehouse Management System) that tracks all inbound and outbound movements of goods in the warehouse and provides timely and accurate information on warehouse stocks.
The WMS can be interfaced with the Customer’s Information System (ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning) to allow the parties to coordinate fundamental information for logistics (items, quantity, sender, recipient, carrier used, etc.).
Our warehouses are close to major motorway connections, facilitating the distribution and receipt of products to and from the major industrialised areas of Italy. A logistics hub served by good local infrastructure leads to economic advantages, including in transport costs.
Our operational activities of logistics and consulting take place mainly in the provinces of: Lecco, Como, Milan, Monza and Brianza, Varese, Bergamo, Brescia, Pavia, Piacenza, Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Lodi, Verona and Vicenza.