BSB Logistica operates in the food sector, complying with all the principles laid down by the self-monitoring and HACCP systems.
The basic principles for drawing up an HACCP plan are:
- Identifying any hazards to be prevented, eliminated or reduced
- Identifying critical control points (CCPs) in phases where a risk can be prevented, eliminated or reduced
- Establishing, for these critical control points, the critical limits that differentiate acceptable from unacceptable
- Establishing and implementing effective surveillance procedures at critical control points
- Establishing corrective actions if a critical point is not under control (exceeding the established critical limits)
- Establishing the procedures to be applied regularly to verify the effective functioning of the measures adopted
- Preparing documents and records appropriate to the size and nature of the food business
Our warehouses are close to major motorway connections, facilitating the distribution and receipt of products to and from the major industrialised areas of Italy. A logistics hub served by good local infrastructure leads to economic advantages, including in transport costs.
Our operational activities of logistics and consulting take place mainly in the provinces of: Lecco, Como, Milan, Monza and Brianza, Varese, Bergamo, Brescia, Pavia, Piacenza, Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Lodi, Verona and Vicenza.