BSB Logistica is a reliable partner for logistics management in the furniture sector and offers flexible services that respond to different customer needs.
- Receiving the vehicle
- Unloading goods
- Qualitative check on the packaging condition
- Quantitative check with respect to the incoming delivery note
- Storing in stacks and storing oversized packages
- Cross-docking management
- Preparing picking lists sent by the customer
- Managing customer reference labels
- Picking goods according to the customer’s needs
- Handling the outgoing delivery note received from the customer, completing any CMR for shipments abroad and handling the waybill for the courier
- Loading goods onto the outgoing vehicle through loading and unloading ports
All these phases (receipt, storage, picking and shipping) can be supported by an Information System (WMS, Warehouse Management System) that tracks all inbound and outbound movements of goods in the warehouse and provides timely and accurate information on warehouse stocks.
The WMS can be interfaced with the Customer’s Information System (ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning) to allow the parties to coordinate fundamental information for logistics (items, quantity, sender, recipient, carrier used, etc.).
Our warehouses are close to major motorway connections, facilitating the distribution and receipt of products to and from the major industrialised areas of Italy. A logistics hub served by good local infrastructure leads to economic advantages, including in transport costs.
Our operational activities of logistics and consulting take place mainly in the provinces of: Lecco, Como, Milan, Monza and Brianza, Varese, Bergamo, Brescia, Pavia, Piacenza, Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Lodi, Verona and Vicenza.