MECHANICAL AND AUTO PARTS SECTOR
For the mechanical and auto parts sector, BSB Logistica provides integrated logistics services tailored to meet different needs.
In particular, BSB Logistica takes care of:
- Receiving the vehicle
- Unloading goods (both on pallets and in packages)
- Qualitative check on the packaging condition
- Quantitative check with respect to the incoming delivery note
- Storing goods in suitable facilities (such as vertical and automated warehouses)
- Using vehicles such as (retractable) forklift, horizontal/vertical/trilateral order picker, stacker crane
- Preparing picking lists sent by the customer
- Picking pieces by reading the barcode with radiofrequency terminal
- Managing picking to ensure line preparation/interlocking and order execution
- Handling the outgoing delivery note received from the customer, completing any CMR for shipments abroad and handling the waybill for the courier
- Loading goods onto the outgoing vehicle
All these phases (receipt, storage, picking and shipping) can be supported by an Information System (WMS, Warehouse Management System) that tracks all inbound and outbound movements of goods in the warehouse and provides timely and accurate information on warehouse stocks.
The WMS can be interfaced with the Customer’s Information System (ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning) to allow the parties to coordinate fundamental information for logistics (items, quantity, sender, recipient, carrier used, etc.).
Our warehouses are close to major motorway connections, facilitating the distribution and receipt of products to and from the major industrialised areas of Italy. A logistics hub served by good local infrastructure leads to economic advantages, including in transport costs.
Our operational activities of logistics and consulting take place mainly in the provinces of: Lecco, Como, Milan, Monza and Brianza, Varese, Bergamo, Brescia, Pavia, Piacenza, Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Lodi, Verona and Vicenza.